ICAMS Advanced Discussions: Advanced models for microstructure evolution – process-microstructure-property relationships
26th. Oct. 2022, ICAMS Advanced Discussions, ZGH, 03/121, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Start: 26th. Oct. 2022. 08:30 a.m.
End: 26th. Oct. 2022. 05:00 p.m.
Alexander Hartmaier ICAMS, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Markus Stricker ICAMS, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
The 2022 edition of the ICAMS Advanced Discussions features the current state and future direction of the modeling of microstructure evolution in structural and functional materials. A special focus is laid on the extraction of process-microstructure-property relationships based on microstructural and scale-bridging simulation. We bring together researchers from materials science, physics, chemistry and engineering to present state-of-the-art methods and their current (multi-)physical applications and risk a glimpse into the future of the field.
Our invited speakers are:
- Mathis Plapp, Laboratoire PMC – École Polytechnique, Palaiseau Cedex,
- Daniel Schneider, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology,
- Yunzhi Wang, The Ohio State University, Columbus,
- Reza Darvishi Kamachali, Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung, Berlin,
- Ernst Kozeschnik, Technische Universität Wien
- Bai-Xiang Xu, TU Darmstadt,
- Damien Tourret, IMDEA Materials, Madrid,
- Long-Qing Chen, The Pennsylvania State University, State College,