MCIC 2021: Materials Discovery and Processing for Energy
22nd. Nov. 2021, conference,Ruhr-Universität Bochum Convention Centre / Veranstaltungszentrum Universitätsstr. 150 44801 Bochum
Start: 22nd. Nov. 2021. 08:00 a.m.
End: 23rd. Nov. 2021. 04:00 p.m.
The third Materials Chain International Conference, MCIC 2021: Materials Discovery and Processing for Energy, will take place from February 25 to February 26, 2021 in Bochum, Germany. The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Data-driven and combinatorial materials discovery
- Materials for physical energy conversion, 2D and hybrid fuctional materials
- Materials for chemical energy conversion
- Magnetic materials energy conversion
- Metals and alloys
- Production engineering and additive manufacturing
- Transfer: Start-ups and systems