Materials Chain International Conference – MCIC 2021: Materials Discovery and Processing for Energy
The third Materials Chain International Conference, originally planned for November 2020, is postponed due to the Corona virus pandemic.
The conference now titled MCIC 2021: Materials Discovery and Processing for Energy, will take place from February 25 to February 26, 2021 in Bochum, Germany. The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Data-driven and combinatorial materials discovery
- Materials for physical energy conversion, 2D and hybrid fuctional materials
- Materials for chemical energy conversion
- Magnetic materials energy conversion
- Metals and alloys
- Production engineering and additive manufacturing
- Transfer: Start-ups and systems
The conference will be held at Ruhr-Universität Bochum’s Convention Centre. It provides an attractive view over the green Ruhr Valley due to its location on the southern edge of the campus. The light-filled rooms are situated on one level and provide ideal meeting conditions for up to 800 people.
Contact person for the Materials Chain International Conference 2020:
Universitätsstr. 150 | 44801 Bochum | Germany
Building/room IC 02/501