Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
TU Dortmund University and Fraunhofer IML
Research field: Production & Fabrication
- The performance impact of supply chain agility and supply chain adaptability: The moderating effect of product complexity
Eckstein, D. and Goellner, M. and Blome, C. and Henke, M.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH Volume: 53 (2015)
- Sustainability-Related Supply Chain Risks: Conceptualization and Management
Hofmann, H. and Busse, C. and Bode, C. and Henke, M.
BUSINESS STRATEGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT Volume: 23 (2014)
- Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management
Wuttke, D.A. and Blome, C. and Henke, M.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION ECONOMICS Volume: 145 (2013)
- Form variations of compression members
Schmidt, A. and Curbach, M. and Henke, M. and Fischer, O.
BETON- UND STAHLBETONBAU Volume: 108 (2013)
- Managing the innovation adoption of supply chain finance - Empirical evidence from six european case studies
Wuttke, D.A. and Blome, C. and Foerstl, K. and Henke, M.
JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS Volume: 34 (2013)
- Multidimensional supply performance framework: A conceptual development and empirical analysis
Shao, J. and Moser, R. and Henke, M.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION ECONOMICS Volume: 138 (2012)
- Top and bottom line relevance of purchasing and supply management
Hartmann, E. and Kerkfeld, D. and Henke, M.
JOURNAL OF PURCHASING AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT Volume: 18 (2012)