TU Dortmund University
Research field: Modelling & Simulation
- Sensitivity of structural response in context of linear and non-linear buckling analysis with solid shell finite elements
Radau, L. and Gerzen, N. and Barthold, F.-J.
STRUCTURAL AND MULTIDISCIPLINARY OPTIMIZATION (2017)
- Efficient Variational Design Sensitivity Analysis
Barthold, F. J. and Gerzen, N. and Kijanski, W. and Materna, D.
MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND OPTIMIZATION OF COMPLEX STRUCTURES Volume: 40 (2016)
- A modified extended finite element method approach for design sensitivity analysis
Barthold, F.-J. and Materna, D.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR NUMERICAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING Volume: 104 (2015)
- Variational sensitivity analysis of a nonlinear solid shell element
Gerzen, N. and Barthold, F.J. and Klinkel, S. and Wagner, W. and Materna, D.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR NUMERICAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING Volume: 96 (2013)
- A structural optimisation viewpoint on growth phenomena
BULLETIN OF THE POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES: TECHNICAL SCIENCES Volume: 60 (2012)
- Enhanced analysis of design sensitivities in topology optimization
Gerzen, N. and Barthold, F.-J.
STRUCTURAL AND MULTIDISCIPLINARY OPTIMIZATION Volume: 46 (2012)
- The inner structure of sensitivities in nodal based shape optimisation
Gerzen, N. and Materna, D. and Barthold, F.-J.
COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS Volume: 49 (2012)