Ruhr-Universität Bochum/German Aerospace Center
Research field: Materials Science and Engineering
- The three-dimensional structure of flexible resorcinol-formaldehyde aerogels investigated by means of holotomography
Tannert, R. and Schwan, M. and Rege, A. and Eggeler, M. and da Silva, J.C. and Bartsch, M. and Milow, B. and Itskov, M. and Ratke, L.
JOURNAL OF SOL-GEL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (2017)
- Piezospectroscopic evaluation and damage identification for thermal barrier coatings subjected to simulated engine environments
Manero, A. and Selimov, A. and Fouliard, Q. and Knipe, K. and Wischek, J. and Meid, C. and Karlsson, A.M. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S.
SURFACE AND COATINGS TECHNOLOGY (2016)
- Comparison of thermal barrier coating stresses via high energy X-rays and piezospectroscopy
Manero, A., II and Sofronsky, S., II and Knipe, K. and Lacdao, C. and Smith, M. and Meid, C. and Wischek, J. and Okasinksi, J. and Almer, J. and Karlsson, A.M. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S.
53RD AIAA AEROSPACE SCIENCES MEETING (2015)
- Correlations between microstructure and room temperature tensile behavior of a duplex TNB alloy for systematically heat treated samples
Kabir, M.R. and Bartsch, M. and Chernova, L. and Kelm, K. and Wischek, J.
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A Volume: 635 (2015)
- Monitoring Local Strain in a Thermal Barrier Coating System Under Thermal Mechanical Gas Turbine Operating Conditions
Manero, A., II and Sofronsky, S. and Knipe, K. and Meid, C. and Wischek, J. and Okasinski, J. and Almer, J. and Karlsson, A.M. and Raghavan, S. and Bartsch, M.
JOM Volume: 67 (2015)
- Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction Measurements Mapping Internal Strains of Thermal Barrier Coatings During Thermal Gradient Mechanical Fatigue Loading
Knipe, K. and Manero, A. C. and Sofronsky, S. and Okasinski, J. and Almer, J. and Wischek, J. and Meid, C. and Karlsson, A. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S.
JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING FOR GAS TURBINES AND POWER-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME Volume: 137 (2015)
- Strain response of thermal barrier coatings captured under extreme engine environments through synchrotron X-ray diffraction
Knipe, K. and Manero II, A. and Siddiqui, S.F. and Meid, C. and Wischek, J. and Okasinski, J. and Almer, J. and Karlsson, A.M. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S.
NATURE COMMUNICATIONS Volume: 5 (2014)
- Synchrotron XRD measurements mapping internal strains of thermal barrier coatings during thermal gradient mechanical fatigue loading
Knipe, K. and Manero, A.C., II and Sofronsky, S. and Okasinski, J. and Almer, J. and Wischek, J. and Meid, C. and Karlsson, A. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S., Prof.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE ASME TURBO EXPO Volume: 6 (2014)
- Combined experimental and numerical approach for linking microstructure and mechanical properties on different length scales for near γ-TiAl alloys
Kabir, M.R. and Bartsch, M. and Chernova, L. and Schneider, J. and Kelm, K.
MATERIALS SCIENCE FORUM Volume: 750 (2013)
- Synchrotron X-ray measurement techniques for thermal barrier coated cylindrical samples under thermal gradients
Siddiqui, S.F. and Knipe, K. and Manero, A. and Meid, C. and Wischek, J. and Okasinski, J. and Almer, J. and Karlsson, A.M. and Bartsch, M. and Raghavan, S.
REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS Volume: 84 (2013)
- Numerical and experimental investigation on lap shear fracture of Al/CFRP laminates
Naghipour, P. and Schulze, K. and Hausmann, J. and Bartsch, M.
COMPOSITES SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Volume: 72 (2012)
- Effect of HIP parameters on the micro-structural evolution of a single crystal Ni-based superalloy
Lopez-Galilea, I. and Huth, S. and Bartsch, M. and Theisen, W.
ADVANCED MATERIALS RESEARCH Volume: 278 (2011)
- Modelling Shear Fracture of Hybrid CFRP/Ti Laminates with Cohesive Elements; Effects of Geometry and Material Properties
Naghipour, P. and Bartsch, M. and Hausmann, J. and Schulze, K.
SUPPLEMENTAL PROCEEDINGS: MATERIALS FABRICATION, PROPERTIES, CHARACTERIZATION, AND MODELING Volume: 2 (2011)
- On the opening of a class of fatigue cracks due to thermo-mechanical fatigue testing of thermal barrier coatings
Hernandez, M.T. and Cojocaru, D. and Bartsch, M. and Karlsson, A.M.
COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS SCIENCE Volume: 50 (2011)
- Simulation and experimental validation of mixed mode delamination in multidirectional CF/PEEK laminates under fatigue loading
Naghipour, P. and Bartsch, M. and Voggenreiter, H.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOLIDS AND STRUCTURES Volume: 48 (2011)
- Effect of fiber angle orientation and stacking sequence on mixed mode fracture toughness of carbon fiber reinforced plastics: Numerical and experimental investigations
Naghipour, P. and Bartsch, M. and Chernova, L. and Hausmann, J. and Voggenreiter, H.
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A Volume: 527 (2010)
- Effects of annealing on the microstructure and the mechanical properties of EB-PVD thermal barrier coatings
Zotov, N. and Bartsch, M. and Chernova, L. and Schmidt, D.A. and Havenith, M. and Eggeler, G.
SURFACE AND COATINGS TECHNOLOGY Volume: 205 (2010)
- Numerical investigation of room-temperature deformation behavior of a duplex type γtiAl alloy using a multi-scale modeling approach
Kabir, M.R. and Chernova, L. and Bartsch, M.
ACTA MATERIALIA Volume: 58 (2010)