Faculty of Engineering
University of Duisburg-Essen
Research field: Characterization & Experimental techniques
- Quantitative replacement of citrate by phosphane on silver nanoparticle surfaces monitored by Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
Grass, S. and Diendorf, J. and Gebauer, J.S. and Epple, M. and Treuel, L.
JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY Volume: 15 (2015)
- Impact of the nanoparticle-protein corona on colloidal stability and protein structure
Gebauer, J.S. and Malissek, M. and Simon, S. and Knauer, S.K. and Maskos, M. and Stauber, R.H. and Peukert, W. and Treuel, L.
LANGMUIR Volume: 28 (2012)
- Influence of individual ionic components on the agglomeration kinetics of silver nanoparticles
Gebauer, J.S. and Treuel, L.
JOURNAL OF COLLOID AND INTERFACE SCIENCE Volume: 354 (2011)
- The influence of proteins on the dispersability and cell-biological activity of silver nanoparticles
Kittler, S. and Greulich, C. and Gebauer, J.S. and Diendorf, J. and Treuel, L. and Ruiz, L. and Gonzalez-Calbet, J.M. and Vallet-Regi, M. and Zellner, R. and Köller, M. and Epple, M.
JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY Volume: 20 (2010)
- The influence of surface composition of nanoparticles on their interactions with serum albumin
Treuel, L. and Malissek, M. and Gebauer, J.S. and Zellner, R.
CHEMPHYSCHEM Volume: 11 (2010)